- 5104 LIBERTY Road, Greensboro, NC 27406
- · 4 Beds · 3 Baths
- Great Opportunity, 4 Bdrm Ranch w/ Enclosed porch. Single level living located near the Forest Oaks Community. 1.69 Acres established Boxwoods & Trees. Detached 2 Garage & 1 Carport. Don't miss this home & the potential. Home needs repairs/updates Home inspection & floor plan attached/available, Home is being sold As-Is. Schedule your appointment today. Sale subject to 10 day upset bid period.
- 402 Leawood Drive, Greensboro, NC 27410
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- This is a possible tear down Located in one of the most convenient areas of Greensboro, close to shopping, restaurants, parks and more. 24-29 floor joists have failed from the center girder to the back of the home. all must speak with the listing agent for safety reasons before an approved appointment. There are holes in the floors. the guest bathroom floor is gone....do not walk in this room. ****All offers due Tuesday the 5th by 7pm.**** home sold As-Is.
- 4903 Brian Hollars Court, High Point, NC 27265
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,970 Sq.ft.
- All offers to be submitted by Saturday 5/20/23 @ 7pm. No HOA with a park-like back yard! Our featured home offers a Brick front, Hardi plank siding, Roof 2020, Gas water heater 21, additional parking pad. Your guest will never get wet with your covered porch to keep them dry. Your 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths has Formal living & dining rooms for elegant entertaining. Your primary bedroom is tucked away from the others, and includes a large walk in closet & private bath with dual sinks, separate shower, & soaking tub for ...
- 60 TROON Way, Greensboro, NC 27407
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,734 Sq.ft.
- One-level living in the Villas at Sedgefield, with split bedroom, open floorplan. Kitchen features a gas range, snack bar and a eat in kitchen. Laundry room has the option for a gas or an electric dryer. Spacious primary suite with huge walk-in closet. Large, open living area with vaulted ceilings. Abundant natural light streams through large windows. Enjoy your morning coffee and colorful flowers from your fenced patio with your remote operated Sunset Canopy to give you a bit of shade. The warm, inviting sunroom ...
- 1452 Cantwell Court, High Point, NC 27265
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,412 Sq.ft.
- The Brick front, vinyl exterior, 2-Story foyer, 4-bedrooms, office, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage is featured on a Cul De Sac Street and backs up to wooded area. Roof 2021, HVAC main level and 2nd level 4/2023. Great backyard space. Enjoy your eat in kitchen with island that opens to your den with gas logs. Second level includes a laundry room conveniently located outside the large Primary suite and a grand size bath featuring a soaking tub and separate shower with a spacious double sink. The Hall Bath has double vanity ...