- 1015 BASSWOOD Avenue, High Point, NC 27265
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,598 Sq.ft.
- Back on market, no fault of seller. Spacious ranch home in North High Point - Skeet Club Ridge! Easy living all on one level. This home features a split bedroom floor plan. 2 bedrooms with hall bath on one side and primary bedroom with bath on the other side of home. Fireplace in Living room. 2 car garage. Conveniently located- close to shopping & restaurants. Excellent lot backs up to pleasant green space. Hardscapes and Drainage. Home sold AS-IS.
- 2455 SCOTT MOUNTAIN Road, Asheboro, NC 27205
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,631 Sq.ft.
- All OFFERS are to be Submitted by 7/12/22 @ 8pm. Beautiful wooded 2.9 acre property in Southwest area of Asheboro! Contemporary style home with a cottage feel. This wonderful home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, updated kitchen, Laminate flooring throughout, Slate entryway, vaulted & exposed beam ceilings, brick fireplace with wood insert SS refrigerator to convey as well as the stackable washer & dryer. Replacement windows with great views. The 14x12 upstairs loft w/cathedral ceiling (no heat). 24x30 detached doubl ...
- 4307 RIVER BLUFF Terrace, Greensboro, NC 27409
- · 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1,641 Sq.ft.
- Seller says...Please have all Offers submitted no later than 2/2/22 @ 9pm.Well maintained cluster home, vinyl and stone exterior, 3-bedroom, 3 bath, primary and 2nd bedroom on main level with a full bath in hall. 2nd level features a loft and a 3rd bedroom with full bath. Wood floors thru-out main level. Gas Logs, Walk in shower in Primary bath. Washer & Dryer in garage. All appliances to convey, Security gate at the Morris Farm entrance.